On behalf of our client, an International Company based in South Korea, we are offering challenging position for:
- Leading, directing and guiding team during chemist section;
- Coordinate the job with the other departments for GT (gas turbine) area and BOP area;
- Checking for all specification for (transformer, lube, light fuel and heavy fuel oil and several types of water (raw water, service water, demineralized water, potable water and waste water) by testing and analysis, operational support contract staff to ensure optimum delivery from the plant;
- Responsible for lab design (equipment, chemicals, glassware and furniture) and installation all lab equipment;
- Responsible for performance and reliability testing for water and waste water treatment plant;
- Supervision for performance and reliability for Fuel Oil Treatment Plant chemist side;
- Supervision for performance and reliability for super-heated water boiler from chemist side;
- Maintains all shift operations and maintenance documents for water and waste water treatment plan;
- Responsible for boiler water treatment and monitoring controller for chemical dosing injection, adjusts chemical injection rates to maintain prescribed chemical limits in heat recovery steam generator;
- Analyze and propose resolution on operational issues and concerns defects and alarms reports in collaboration with support departments (e.g. maintenance department) to ensure maximum uptime of the field, terminal.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or related discipline;
- Familiar with plant process engineering, troubleshooting and problem-solving techniques, engineering standards and project cost control;
- Hands on laboratory experience validating chemical reactor design parameters;
- Vendor management, including equipment suppliers as well as construction contractors;
- Fluent in English Language, another language would be an advantage.
Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Strong organizational ability and time management skills;
- Able to work independently;
- Ability to manage multiply tasks and stay on schedule on fast paced environment;
- Flights to and from South Korea;
- Transport inside South Korea;
- Health insurance;
- Safety work clothing;
- Breakfast and lunch at the working days;
- Every 3 months 5 days off for trip home;
- Ticket paid every 3 months for going home (incl 2 weekends = 9 days off).
If you are interested, please send your resumes to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or use the option PRIJAVITE SE.