On behalf of our client, an International Company based in South Korea, we are offering challenging position for:
- Planning, coordination and supervision of all mechanical activities to complete shutdown in time;
- Responsible for installation of the water steam cycle, manpower planning;
- Quality control;
- Responsible for coordination, scheduling, technical issues, material;
- Responsible for cost control, documentation, planning staff, organization heat treatment and NDT, pressure tests, EN-Standard, PED.
- Education in the metal industry / welding industry / mechanical engineering or similar field;
- Professional in mechanical and piping construction works with long time-hands on site experience in the fields of power plants, gas and oil;
- Experience with heat treatment and NDT, progress control, cost control and quality control.
Professional Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong organizational ability and time management skills;
- Able to work independently;
- Ability to manage multiply tasks and stay on schedule on fast paced environment;
- Flights to and from South Korea;
- Transport inside South Korea;
- Health insurance;
- Safety work clothing;
- Breakfast and lunch at the working days;
- Every 3 months 5 days off for trip home;
- Ticket paid every 3 months for going home (incl 2 weekends = 9 days off).
If you are interested, please send your resumes to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or use the option PRIJAVITE SE.